Make Roasted Red Pepper & Herb Linguine
OK! Hello again, so here is the second video in our series. This is one of the dishes I love to make on a regular basis and it is so easy to do. If you are in a hurry, you can keep it really simple by just stirring a generous helping of our yummy houmous through cooked pasta and adding some herbs and crushed almonds.
Here’s how to make it:
YOU WILL NEED
1 tub of our Roasted Red Pepper Houmous
200 grams spaghetti
4 spring onions
A handful of chopped basil, parsley and chives
10 or so cherry tomatoes
A handful of almonds
1 clove of garlic
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil for your pasta
2. Prepare the courgettes by chopping off the ends and spiralising them into a large mixing bowl then add a whole squeezed lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, grated garlic, salt and pepper and stir in. Leave to stand.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes into the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins
4. Drop the pasta into your boiling pan of water and cook till al dente
5. Blend up a handful of almonds and finely chop your spring onions, basil, parsley and chives. Leave to one side
6. Cook the courgettes in a frying pan, with a splash of extra olive oil, till they are browned lightly
7. Drain the pasta and put it into a large serving bowl with the cooked courgettes.
8. Add 3-4 generous dessertspoonfuls of our Roasted Red Pepper Houmous, the chopped almonds and the herbs and stir in
A good sharp knife
A large mixing bowl
A large saucepan
A medium sized frying pan
A small oven dish